Divine Center of Hope is a
multi-functional agency ministering
to the specific needs of its clients.
About Divine Center of Hope
The agency believes in promoting independent choice and the right to improve the quality of life. This includes, but not limited to, physical, emotional and spiritual support. Divine Center of Hope offers a wide range of services catering to the whole man.
The founder, Dena Elmore, is the chief administrator who offers her years of experience to provide superior service and care for Divine's clients. Her qualifications includes the following:
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Fourteen combined years as a Home Health Aide (Elderly Care)
• Personal Care Attendant (Adults with disabilities)
• Administrator/Financial Officer
• Effective working alone or as a cooperative team member
• Willing to learn and acquire additional training
• Honest & dependable productive self starter
• Professional in appearance and presentation
Certified Home Health Aide
• Personal Care of Elderly Clients
• Run errands
• Provide transportation to and from various appointments
• Manage money, prescriptions RX
• Maintain cleanliness of living area for clients
• Schedule appointments.
Independent Contractor of Department of Children & Families
• Provide personal and companion care for adults with disabilities
• Manage money
• Plan activities
• Schedule appointments
• Prepare meals & shopping
• Provide stimulation & motivation on a daily basis
• Promote Independence through self determination
• Cleaning and sanitizing clients living area.
• Provide in home cleaning services upon request, such as:
vacuuming, mopping, windows (interior exterior), dishes. dusting
• Line server/breakfast cook
• Serve prepared meals
• Cook breakfast upon request (cafeteria)
• In home cooking/catering upon request
• Provide well balanced meals for the elderly and adults with disabilities
President of Women's Ministry
• Helped women & children in the community who were in need of vital resources on an emergency basis.
• Provided TLC and companionship on an as needed basis.
• Managed and distributed resources
• Catered church events
• Organized fund-raisers & food drives
• Organized & supported youth activities
• Orlando Vo-tech - Certified Home Health Aide, 1993
• Business Training Institute - Data Entry
• Department of Children & Families - Personal Care Attendant, December, 1993.
• State of Florida Department of Elder Affairs/Core Training for assisted Living Facility, February, 1999.
• State of Florida Department of Elder Affairs Extended Congregate Care, April 1999.
• State of Florida Department of Elder Affairs Adult Family Care Home
• Orlando Vo-tech Yearly Up-date on HIV/Aids, CPR, First Aid, Blood-borne pathogens & Medication Administration
• Software: WordPerfect, purchasing and receiving, bookkeeping
• Hardware: Personal computer, phone, fax, printer, copier
• All Household Appliances
• Self-employed Home Health Aide
• Independent contractor with the Department of Children & Families
• Housekeeping, cooking, catering upon request
• Owner and operator of Divine Center of Hope Support Living Home, Inc.
• Owner, Administrator and Financial Officer of Divine Center of Hope Home Health Agency
• Divine Orders Catering Inc.